Thursday, April 3, 2008

Good News of the Year...



Hello everyone: Aaron is specking...

Yaaaa.....Hooooo...its been while I haven't write anything in my blog..as I said before I need to have some interesting news that will incourage me come here and write something..well, I sure have some big news I would like to share with all the blog reader including my family memeber...

Here comes the news,,,,,,,,,My DAD just brought a big house for me..Yaaa...Hoooo.....The house has 4 bed room, 4 bathroom, Living room, exersize room, Family room, Formal Dinner room, and Big Game room, as my dad has pooltable,,,the house is great...Definitly I will enjoy living this big house...Thanks to Allah that we can affort something like that..and thanks to my Dad....

I have soo many reason to be the most lucky kids...I have expensive car now i have a big house....It looks like before even i know How to walk I am getting spoil....I have soo many people to spoil me..Like my Mama's My khala's , My Nani's and my Dadi's.....I am feeling top of the world....



Oh I forgot to tell you...You know I am no longer just a little baby...I am now grown baby...because I eat rich and I eat oatmeal and I eat sweet potato....U know my dad called me Paytok...that I eat too much...well, I dont eat as much my dad does..then how can i be Paytok...chinta kore dekho amar maansorman er bepar ase na....Now in california everyone thinks that i am paytok...how sad....well for now i will just let it go...i will have my time to take action about it...You know my mom is giving me new kind of food and i am enjoying my food...thats does not mean I am paytok...My dad has no idea what he is talking about...He is ruining my reputation...just becaue I am kid that does not mean I dont have reputation..I do then more then anyone....its okay for now I will just keep quite and wait for the right time to talk...

Did I share that I have lot of cool toys..My mom brought me lot of cool toys that make noise too....she brought me a book and that make noise too...I love palying with them....its really fun...what else i can do as i can not walk or move myself so I got stuck in one place...I am just waiting when I will be able to walk then I will show my parents...koto daane koto chal....hahahah i am learning bangla from my mom..I think my bangla will be better then my mom...hehehehe

okay since today was a good day for me...Let me go enjoy the day...Plus its my time to eat too...I will come back later and let you guys know morw about my life and how i get treated....hehehe...so long everyone have a wonder day and year....Take care all...

2 comments: