Monday, December 10, 2007

My First Shots

I didn't have time to write on my blog last few weeks..i was too busy with sleeping and eating, you know these are boring jobs, i am already bored before i come online. This is the main reason i am not posting anything here since then..i will try to keep it updated when there are exciting things going on...

TODAY, Decemder 10, 2007 i had my first shots..But this is not an exciting news becouz its huts. The nurse gave me 3 shots..uffff...It hurts, but according to my mom i was brave becoz my mom hates giving shots and she crys if she has to give one. I am a little boy thats why i cried otherwise i wouldnt cry at all...Mom please learn from me how to be brave. when i will be a big Boy then i wont cry anymore.

It's really cold in Minnesota right now, thats why i cant go out that much, i am alawys staying home. All i do eat, sleep, hagu and cry, oh sometimes i smile too and try to talk when i am clean and i have food in my tummy...:)

I think I am gonna go now..i have been crying, so i am tried..well i dont need a reason to cry....i am a baby i suppose to cry right..? I know all the baby's in the world will agree with me...so anyway you all take care and i gotta go take a Nap...BYE BYE..

Aaron Waliulallah Rashid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yap, I agreed you are so brave! masha'Alah. Also you are so sweet and cute baby... wanna hug you and kiss you. I think you won't mind if I do so :) mwaaaaaaaah!


keep writing dear... and please post some pictures of yours ;)


oh well, please try not to cry much. You must save some tears. Because when you will be a big boy, sometimes you may need to cry but you won't find enough tears for that. I always say this to my little brothers and they listen to me.



ok sweet Angel,

take care, eat well, sleep well, play with mom and dad and smile always.




with love and duas
--your khalamoni

Anonymous said...

please check your spelling. i have no idea what you are trying to say. and why do you have to use your child, i know he is not writing all this!i doubt he can even speak yet! just be honest, u want to be a show off:) its ok, flaunt what you have.(btw flaunt means to show)..