Friday, January 11, 2008

The Complain


To write in blog, you alwys need some juicy information,,,I am now 3 months old and sometimes my mom and dad forget that I guess...Last week I fell from the sofa..I dont know what my dad was thinking he just left me alone in the sofa, and U know i try to do different type of activities to make my life interesting. so when I was doing that I turned and fell. Thanks god I did not to get hurt too much and i cried little bit too..As my mom said that I am brave boy so now I can not even cry too much when I get hurt..(Maan sormaan er bepar ase na)

I am only 3 month old but sometimes my dad act like i am one month old and sometimes he act like I am one year old..what I am gonna do with my parents?...My dad is telling me to walk but he does not understand that I have few more month to go, then may be I will be able to walk...Oh well what can I do both my parents are weried...

Oh I am going to my first trip to California..I will be meeting my mom family there..God knows how they will be...will they be crazy? like my mom then my life will be roller-coster!!!..well let see and I am waiting for that...May be I will enjoy the trip becouz i will have lot of people to pumper me..someone will be always there to hold me...Now my mom does not hold me that much, when ever she get the chance he will put me in the bed with giving me some toys, I do play with those toys but when I get bord I just started scraming...U know its also good for your lungs...

Oh i forget to say it..I got hurt in my eyes and my mom and dad has no idea how that happen...and u know I dont talk yet I can not even tell them who did it..I did it or they did it...well, If i do something worng then I will never tell them but they do something ofcourse i will let them know...hehehehe..

You know my dad was saying that he will put in school when i become one year old...Now I am thinking not to grow up too fast..Can believe that I have my whole life ahead to study, then why would go to school such early age?...I can totally tell my parents will drive me crazy...its okay I have a plan..if they drive me crazy too much then I will just run away to Bangladesh to my Nani or my dadi...hehehe ,,,okay enough for today I dont want to give out too much information..its not good...

hmmm I am thinking of putting some new pics of me...I have robot may be I can put my pics with my robot...Good Idea....hahaha...

Okay Bye for now...I will write again after my trip to california...Ta Ta..

No comments: