Monday, January 14, 2008

The Problem !!!!!

Hello Everyone !!

I am here again with some personal problem,, I am having some problem with pooping, last few weeks I am not pooping regularly and my parents are really worried about me...and they are making me drink Apple juice..It does not teste very well, well tell me how it would teste good? so far the only food i have eat or drink is milk...so nothing else teste good to me beside milk...you know slowly I will experience everything but I have to wait for that age to do that...U know I am only three month old so I have another few month to go...But nooooooooo My parents will do all the staff I do not like that...They are soo lucky I am not old enough to take any action...:/
Poor Me !!!
I try my best Not to drink apple juice but You know my parents plays tricks on me..When I am really hungry that time they make me drink apple juice..U know I am hungry and i dont have any choice I just want to make my tummy full...So I drink the apple...My mom is little nicer then my dad..she give me little bit of juice then give me Milk but my Dad make me drink whole two ounce of juice thats why sometimes I dont drink I just cry..this is the only way I get way with things...hehehe..

Well, I dont my parents want the best things for me..I want me to poop regularly and be happy...It does make me happy after pooping...hehehehe

I like to take shower...I like water and it has to be warm,,,My mom put baby oil on me and give me massage and it feels wonderful...I stay happy when she does that..but sometimes I become little naughty,,You know she give me massage with out diaper and sometimes I Pee and make everything dirty then my mom has to work little harder. she has to clean everything...I dont know think its my fault..I am just a little baby....But When i give her hard time..I also try to make her happy by giving her a beautiful smile..She gets very happy...You know, This is Give and Take world so I take something and I give something back too...I think I am Smart Kid....hehehehe....Okay then I will leave it at being smart..I will come back and write later...so long Everyone have a wonderful Day and month and year...

Take care and Love you all...

Aaron.

2 comments:

tanya khala moni said...

hehe..as son as mother...

Anonymous said...

It’s amazing really I appreciated your good work and great information you shared with us
Disney Plus partilha